Mansfield Cares, the philanthropic arm of Mansfield Energy Corp., has partnered with the Muscular Dystrophy Association for more than three decades, raising over $5 million to fight neuromuscular disease. In recent years, Mansfield has expanded our operational footprint and, thus, our philanthropic outreach. With offices and teams across North America, Mansfield now serves organizations throughout the US and Canada including KidSport, the Denver Children’s Home, Houston Food Bank, Second Harvest, the Heat and Warmth Fund, West Suburban PADS, and the Salvation Army.
Expanding our Charitable Footprint
Supporting the communities in which we work is a cornerstone of our identity at Mansfield. With regional offices throughout North America, our local teams have the opportunity to serve their communities while promoting our corporate values. We continue to seek opportunities to partner with great organizations who are working to improve lives across the US & Canada!
Organizations Supported by Our Regional Offices:
- Loma Linda, CA - Salvation Army
- Calgary, Canada - KidSport
- Denver, CO - Denver Children's Home
- Mark, IL - Illinois Valley PADS
- Bloomington, MN - Boys & Girls of the Twin Cities
- Roseville, MN - Second Harvest Heartland
- Houston, TX - Houston Food Pantry