Mansfield employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit package featuring:
- Medical: 3 options from Blue Cross Blue Shield of GA (BCBS)
- Dental: 2 options from Blue Cross Blue Shield of GA (BCBS)
- Vision: EyeMed network through Blue View Vision (BCBS)
- Life: Group Life and Voluntary Life from Mutual of Omaha
- Disability: Short and Long Term Disability from Mutual of Omaha
- Flexible Spending Accounts through Ameriflex for healthcare, dependent care, qualified transit and parking
- Legal Plan: MetLaw/Hyatt Legal Plans
- AFLAC: 3 coverage types for accident, critical illness, hospitalization
- Provider: Transamerica
- Mansfield Energy matches 50% of the first 6%
- You are 100% vested in your 401k contributions and your rollover contributions, plus any earnings they generate.
Pay For Time Not Worked
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (2 days – Thursday and Friday)
- Christmas Day
Two days off to take anytime during the calendar year.
40 hours per calendar year
Vacation accrues per pay period at a rate determined by employee’s continuous length of service.
- 1 – 5 years, 80 hours per year accrued*
- 6 – 10 years, 120 hours accrued per year*
- 11+ years, 160 hours accrued per year*
* The total amount accrued is pro-rated depending on your start or anniversary date in your first year and anniversary years
Work Life Effectiveness
The company offers full-time employees one paid day per calendar year to volunteer for the charitable organization (a 501(C)(3) entity).
- The philanthropic arm of Mansfield Energy that serves the community throughout the US and Canada
- Local teams/offices have the opportunity to serve their communities
Employee Engagement Committee
Employee committee that plans and executes opportunities for employees to promote an enjoyable, rewarding work environment.
GO365 Wellness Plan
- Provided through Humana, Provides the tools and support necessary to help members live healthier lives
- Points earned help you save on medical premiums the next plan year
Winnie Chandler Scholarship Program
Five $2,000 scholarships are available to employees and their dependent children.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Available through Mutual of Omaha, confidential service helps employees balance the demands of work, life and personal issues.
Educational Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement
Up to $5,000/year tuition reimbursement is available for furthering your education and/or new certifications and licenses specific to your role.
Highly motivated individuals are selected to receive coaching, leadership skills, and work side by side with the executive team.
New Hire Orientation, industry training, departmental training, leadership development
Employees are given monetary awards for years of service at 5 years and beyond.
- Co-workers and Managers give public, online acknowledgements to other employees through internal system – Saba.
- $25 gift cards are awarded by raffle to impression recipients
Manager on the Spot Awards
Managers have the ability to provide up to $150 per employee per year as a reward for going above and beyond.
CX Hall of Fame Award
One Core Principle is highlighted each quarter to recognize an individual who represents that principle through dedication to our customers.