Location: Norcross, GA
The Entry Level Inside Sales/ Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for generating new sales leads to support the channel sales team’s efforts in new business development. This position will build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications with qualified leads in order to facilitate movement of opportunities through the sales funnel.
Business Development Support
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Understands prospective customers’ needs and requirements; educate prospective customers on current Mansfield Oil solutions and product offerings, to effectively utilize these offerings to acquire a lead’s business
- Effectively build rapport with potential customers; set up personal meetings, go to networking events and attend trade shows to acquire qualified leads
- Initiate and maintain contact with qualified leads provided from the sales development team; maintain an existing call cycle to generate qualified leads into sales opportunities
- Cold call businesses and coordinate appointments with sales team for follow-up calls while maintaining a courteous and professional attitude
- Maintain CRM database with lead information
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the company’s target market and sales cycle
- Provide the sales teams with feedback and prospect insights that could be helpful in accelerating their sales success
- Assist the sales team with closing deals when needed
Other Duties as Assigned
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business required or equivalent experience
Knowledge & Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Prior inside sales or telemarketing experience preferred
- Track record of driving new sales growth and cold-calling success
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Self-starter; self-motivated; sense of urgency; personable; extroverted personality; well organized; ability to achieve goals; ability to focus and pay attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passionate & strong desire to win
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.