Location: Gainesville, GA
The Card Services Specialist is responsible for setting up new fleet card accounts, maintaining existing fleet card accounts, and delivering exceptional customer service solutions
New Account Setup
- Set up new accounts for state contracts, commercial customers, and tax stripping agreements.
- Create and administer login credentials for new and existing accounts
- Train new customers on basics of account maintenance and navigating customer portal
- Setup online portal access, report subscriptions, and discounts for customers as applicable
- Process account and card maintenance requests from customers as required
- Provide ongoing training to customers and internal personnel to empower users to help themselves to the extent practical
- Address customer concerns related to invoices, pricing mechanisms, and applicable taxes on respective contracts
- Field questions about card ordering, reissuing, history, changes, deletions, progress of cards, and dates and times when cards are ordered
- Maintain ability to navigate all applicable card websites (WEX, Voyager, FuelMan, CFN, etc.) and deliver solutions for any customer fleet card platform
- Uphold security and control protocols for customer accounts and cards
- Monitor and ensure functionality of billing and card maintenance systems
- Exercise creative problem solving to resolve customer issues
- Run transaction reports and review to ensure correct billing and identify data integrity issues
- Review and furnish locked-card reports to proactively address potential operational issues with customer cards
- Provide analytical support to customers unable to resolve issues themselves
- Run customized reports for customers and deliver them as required
Formal Education & Certification
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have at least two years’ work experience post college
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite with confidence (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in team environment or customer service environment preferred
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Customer service-oriented
- Effective Problem-solving
- Efficient decision making
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Potential after-hours
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.