Turning Gas into Gallons
Natural gas fuel costs up to $1.50 less per gallon than gasoline or diesel, depending on local market conditions.
The use of natural gas fuel not only reduces operating costs for vehicles, but also reduces greenhouse gas emissions up to 30% in light-duty vehicles and 23% in medium to heavy-duty vehicles.
Advantages of Natural Gas
- Significant cost savings in overall fuel spend for midsize to large fleets
- Excellent safety records of natural gas vehicles
- Supportive of green initiatives
- Growing requirements to obtain customer contracts and government bids
- Fleet maintenance comparable to diesel