Location: Gainesville, GA
The Project Manager, Business Analytics is responsible for managing and aligning multiple, interdependent work streams and projects while coordinating and directing the work of others via these work project/streams.
- Proactively seeks out issues and processes for improvement and pursues solutions
- Researches from multiple perspectives, including data analysis, personnel interviews, and process analysis
- Critically evaluate processes for optimization
- Document revised policies and procedures
- Assist necessary teams with establishment and on-going development of enhanced processes
- Gather, analyze, and critically evaluate project requirements
- Document project scope and define required solutions
- Manage efficient and effective proactive communication with all involved entities
- Set and maintain accountabilities for production and performance
- Manage and track project from initial scope through completion to ensure that project meets timelines, expectations, scope, and budget
- Assist in final project deployment
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management/PMP certification, preferred
Knowledge & Experience
- 5 or more years managing complex projects
- Business Data analysis experience desired (Data Analyst)
- Oil and Gas experience preferred
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- Process Improvement experience preferred
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Word skills
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to perform in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented
- 40-hour combined on-site and/or travel work week
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.