Location: Loma Linda, CA
The Operations Specialist is responsible for order entry into the Efuel system, initial customer contact for problem solving, ensuring that loads are confirmed with carriers, and that orders are billed timely and accurately.
Initial Phone Contact and Order Entry
- Receive customer calls using a pleasant and helpful strategy
- Identify customer needs
- Enter orders into the Efuel system in a timely manner
- Handle carrier calls in a timely manner when delivery problems exist
- Identify customer problems and connect customer to other departments for resolution
- Coordinate with supply department to get best possible source
- Immediately contact FS&S group when a service call comes to them. A direct transfer of the call needs to be made person to person and not leave a voicemail or email
- Review customer’s AM tank readings
- Plan deliveries as indicated by current fuel level and average daily usage
- Monitor market direction and adjust delivery time as necessary
- Least cost route to ensure best cost for Mansfield
CSR (Invoice) Review
- Receive and review invoices created by pre-invoicing department for orders placed by the CSR.
- Identify orders that have not been confirmed by the carrier
- Contact carriers to validate reception of the order
- Load confirmations are completed between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. every day
Formal Education & Certification
- High School Diploma
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Basic level proficiency in Excel
Knowledge & Experience
- Customer Service
- Team environment
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Effective Problem-solving
- Efficient decision making
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Minimum 2 weekend shifts per year.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.