Location: Gainesville, GA
The Operations Analyst generates and maintains statement invoices to aid the Operations Team. Statements include standard system generated, custom requirements/formats, and custom distribution methods. Additionally, the Operations Analyst is expected to work closely with other departments to improve process efficiency and communication. Ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned by the manager will also be required.
- Analyze existing statement requirements to determine best fit functionality
- Analyze proposed custom invoice requirements and advise on strategies to minimize the impact on the Operations team
- Investigate statement failures and evaluate root cause for gap closure
- Evaluate and advise on market and customer trends related to data distribution
- Assist Operations teams in support of invoice requirements on behalf of customers
- Perform occasional ad hoc analyses for Operations team
- Design and distribute manual and custom invoice statements
- Produce and distribute monthly reports detailing statement issues, success, and pending builds
- Provide support and deliver custom invoice reports to assist in customer reviews
- Build tools to advise on least cost format and delivery method for statement invoice requirements
- Track utilization and demand by custom invoice model to evaluate functional value
- Use expedient and precise data extraction methods
- Provide analysis and assistance for 3rd party fulfillment obligations (FuelQuest, Telapoint, proprietary web portals)
- Remain current on policies and procedures of team members’ positions
- Provide coverage for team members out of the office
- Balance workload during periods of coverage
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Knowledge & Experience
- Petroleum Industry knowledge preferred
- 1-2 years business to business experience preferably in an analytical type of role
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with Xcelsius, Tableau, and other data management software highly desired
- SQL language experience highly desired
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.