Location: Gainesville, GA
Under general direction of the enterprise architect, the Integration Technical Lead’s role is to participate in all activities related to the design, development, integration, and implementation of various software applications. The individual is also required to be involved in the maintenance, support and upgrades of existing systems. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of standards and best practices to guide themselves and any team members when necessary. This individual will contribute to all aspects of development process including analysis, design and development of the data models, schema, software components for all tiers, transformation, integration interfaces and reporting platforms.
- Assist with leadership and direction for the users and applications involved with MOC software suite (BizTalk server, SQL Server, .NET framework, SCOM, SharePoint, Progress etc.) based on the technical expertise at that moment and other related technologies/systems
- Act as service delivery and AMO liaison when necessary
- Assist and share responsibility for professional and technical leadership, efficiency, productivity and deliverables of development team members assigned under direct or indirect supervision
- Participate in meetings and workshops as required
Coaching and Mentoring
- Quality assurance and code review of tasks involving development of MOC software suite and other related technologies/systems as needed
- Provide technical oversight and guidance as needed in the development of new and existing projects
- Actively participate in mentoring of software developers
Analysis and Design
- Play key role in gathering requirements, analysis and design of new applications using the MOC software suite (BizTalk server, SQL Server, .NET framework, SCOM, SharePoint, and Progress etc.) based on the technical expertise at that moment
- Provide technical expertise for integration of third party systems into the MOC ecosystem
- Adhere and assist in establishment and appropriate continuous ongoing implementation of coding standards, procedures and techniques
- Stay current with latest integration trends and technologies and make recommendations into how they can benefit the enterprise
Development of New Projects
- Actively develop new applications with almost no assistance using MOC Application software stack in response to established software requirements specifications
- Unit test all applications to ensure functionality and work closely with technical and test analysts on unit and functional testing
- Highly experienced and capable of developing software using technologies involved in MOC software suite (BizTalk server, SQL Server, .NET framework, SCOM, SharePoint, Progress etc.) with utmost attention to quality of deliverables produced based on the technical expertise at that moment
- Develop understanding and participate in development activities w.r.t Mansfield enterprise architecture and framework
- Develop a deep understanding in integration activities w.r.t Mansfield enterprise architecture and framework or recommend new integration patterns and toolsets that offer benefits over the existing enterprise architecture and framework
Maintenance of Current Systems
- Highly experienced and capable of performing support and maintenance on existing MOC application stack with no assistance
- Develop understanding and participate in support and maintenance activities w.r.t Mansfield enterprise architecture and framework
- Highly experienced and capable of assessing and refactoring, where needed, existing MOC application stack with little to no assistance
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science OR equivalent work experience relevant to Mansfield’s area of work domain
Knowledge & Experience
- 7+ years of experience with defining and delivering robust integration platforms using enterprise integration tools such as BizTalk, Talend, TIBCO, Informatica or others.
- 7+ years of demonstrated knowledge and experience integrating software applications using the primary technology area where the expertise is desired
- Demonstrated experience with assessing an existing integration platform, identifying areas of improvement and executing on projects to improve the overall quality and scalability of the platform
- 3+ years of experience with object oriented (OO) methodologies and programming design patterns
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and related tools and expertise in understanding of RDBMS's and optimization techniques
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team of developers in the technology domain where key expertise is desired
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with development, testing and deployment of software solutions, including both user-interface and middle-tier processing
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with business tier development on an enterprise software or commercial software project that involved large databases preferably involving multi user environments
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, while effectively focusing on priority issues
- Ability to manage time appropriately while maintaining transparency
- Ability to quickly learn the Mansfield SDLC and determine the best way to lead a team to achieve high velocity with quality within the SDLC process
- Aptitude for designing and coding software and a desire to do quality work
- An aptitude to learning new technologies to support business requirements
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.