Location: Gainesville, GA
The Customer Service Representative / Government Account Coordinator is responsible for implementing all on boarding specifications for each government contract, building strong relations with customers throughout the life of the contract, and the ongoing back office maintenance required of this customer group.
- On-board all new accounts including setup, quote builds and pricing letters
- Ensure first invoices are correct
- Work directly with existing government customer base
- Primary contact for contract questions, concerns, disputes
- Communicate with customer Mansfield Oil’s position and work to achieve amenable solutions
- Work with internal departments to resolve issues to include pricing, billing, and delivery issues.
- Prepare reports for customers to include volume by product, pricing, etc. to present to select customers. Ensure the information is presented to the highest standard by reviewing before submission to customer
- Aid in research of the A/R and collections for government
- Work with manager and credit to identify and address issues
- Communicate with the customers for collection efforts
- Work with regional teams, freight and optimization teams to maximize profitability
- Review the contract for compliance by the customer, gallons and payment terms
- Ensure internal records are up to date and accurate, to include CRM and contract database
- Amtrak cash application
- Audit of freight rates, supply terminals and price letters for customers.
- Monthly rebates or fees to certain customers
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
Knowledge & Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Petroleum business experience 3+ years preferred
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Able to be self-motivated and performance in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.