Location: Gainesville, GA
The FSS Coordinator is responsible for the daily operational and financial management of all exception accounting and any and all related tasks as required by FSS Supervisor and/or Department Manager.
Environmental Compliance Responsibilities
- Process all testing invoices and post results on FuelNet per specified customer contract stipulations.
- First backup to Environmental Manager and Environmental Specialist relative to all tank certificate inquiries; accounts on delivery hold; and EFuel setups
- Audit PLLD 0.1 and 0.2 passing test results
- Coordinate and maintain manual leak tests reports weekly/monthly and post to Fuel net at month end
- Print and organize monthly compliance data for further review by FSS Supervisor
- Maintain FuelNet procedures for inventory management Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR) customers
- Review and send monthly MIR & SIR reports to customers after first reviewing for accuracy
- Keying daily/weekly/monthly readings to produce required compliance reports
- Perform variance snapshot for high profile government accounts, every 7 days, to aide in balancing consignment fuel accounts.
- Audit 15 day report for high profile transportation customer
- Coordinate and maintain file of certified letters sent to customers for non-compliance
- Review testing schedule every week and post customer information to FuelNet
- Provide testing companies with purchase orders and work orders for each test
- Coordinate bi-weekly audit of testing vendors pending logs to include outstanding testing/repair for all FSS customers.
- Coordinate and maintain database for monthly, quarterly and semi-annual compliance inspections
- Coordinate all requests (internal & external) for compliance information needed during any/all State or Federal compliance inspections of all sites.
- Assist FSS Department in verifying correct information on all invoices before sending to Accounting to process
- Coordinate and maintain financial reporting required for any/all exception accounting
- Multiple spread sheets requiring constant updating and auditing for over 1200 sites being billed monthly
- Audit and maintain purchase orders complete but not invoiced (can include calls and emails to vendors to obtain information and/or invoices)
- Coordinate and set up all DEF accounts received via Fuel Link/FSS Customer Set Up forms
- Maintain Certificate of Liability insurance data base for FS&S vendors
- FS&S Fuel Link Site Administrator (make changes, additions, upgrades)
- Key in stick readings for multiple government accounts to assure correct billing for consignment fuel
- Maintain and post labor and parts rates for high profile government account: By region, By vendor, By site.
- Fleet Cars - First back up to Chris Runnels on issuing a company car when needed by authorized employees (checking vehicle in / out/ inspecting)
- Review and process all FS&S setups submitted through FuelLink which includes but is not limited to verifying the information with EFuel and submitting the miscellaneous account setups as required.
- Process invoices to multiple, high profile, customer portals as specified in contract details
- Maintain vendor data base for FSS Services & Construction
- Review and process vendor quotes for FSS Services
- Print and process gas cards daily for high profile government accounts
- Maintain Certificate of Liability insurance data base for FS&S vendors
- Maintain miscellaneous office forms, MOC internal information and general procedures information for department
- Direct and assist FSS team in obtaining office supplies, toner for printers, calls for service on equipment and work with individuals to restore computers before issuing a help desk request
- Work on any/all special projects as requested by Department Manager & Department Supervisor
- Coordinate and maintain a database for all new customer on-boarding-billing
- Maintaining the Certificate of Liability insurance data base for FSS vendors
- Review and coordinate the annual compliance testing schedule weekly/posting to Fuel Net
- Coordinate and maintain Fuel Net documentation storage which includes timely posting of compliance data
Formal Education & Certification
- High School Education
- College Education preferred
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong computer system knowledge and skill on software/hardware; particularly in Access, Excel, Word, terminal software, Cellular Gateway use and implementation.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum 2 years work experienced preferred
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Strong issue resolution skills
- Independent, proactive thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced open environment
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.