Location: Gainesville, GA
The Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales data which helps the sales team improve their overall productivity. Key job duties include preparing sales forecasts and collecting and analyzing data to evaluate performance against current sales goals as well as assisting in the development of sales quotas and forecasts for the sales team. The position is also responsible for creating and maintaining all sales dashboards
- Prepares and maintains weekly forecast reporting by sales team
- Coordinates weekly forecast calls with each sales team
- Develops a standard set of sales dashboards and reports for the following areas:
- Pipeline metrics, close rates, pipeline coverage, sales cycle
- Forecast vs Budget vs Actual
- Product line and key sales metrics
- Sales ranking and regional team reporting
- Sales Productivity and Performance
- Ad hoc reports and analysis
Planning, Analysis, & Reporting
- Assists sales management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis
- Analyzes line of business operations to determine profitability and establish a baseline for actions and operational changes
- Leads the analysis in preparation for the annual budgeting process
- Provides customer segmentation reporting using the Key Account Assessment
- Analyzes and reports on key competitive trends
- Supports new business development efforts with benchmarking and analysis
- Provides reporting on KPIs established for the sales team
- Guides sales people in entering accurate forecast in CRM tool, generate reports for forecasts, and translate forecasts into weekly/monthly reporting
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of sales representative, customer and assignment data in CRM
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Statistics or Mathematics Degree preferred
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced Excel knoweldge required. Must love manipulating data using Excel!
- 1-2 years business to business experience preferably in an analytical type of role
- 1-2 years experience maintain data, generating reports and extracting data within Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as salesforce.com
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Ability to build and maintain complex computer applications and programs that perform analysis, organize data and create reports from various sources
- Ability to capture and document reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with Xcelsius, Tableau, and other data management software highly desired
- SQL language experience highly desired
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
Mansfield Oil Company delivers high quality petroleum and renewable (green) fuels, natural gas, electricity, specialty products and chemicals to customers throughout North America. We deliver over three and a half billion gallons of petroleum products, ethanol, biodiesel, and diesel exhaust fluid annually to customers - one full tanker truck load every minute of every day. We are well known for our ability and strong desire to provide the best customer service experience in our industry. It is this prized service oriented culture by which we thrive in the midst of formidable competition. It’s important to understand virtually every operational decision we consider is accepted or rejected on the basis of how that decision may affect our customer’s service experience. The emphasis we place on cultivating high quality customer relationships must be well supported by the time and energy we place in our employee’s development with the organization.
Mansfield’s culture is our most important asset—it enables us to creatively shape our future while delivering unique business solutions, and great service. Our people work hard to provide a professional work environment in which you may learn and excel professionally. Mansfield employees are fiercely competitive as they work to win and retain business relationships, yet are also friendly, loyal and honest. They protect our culture by using open communication and showing a strong bias toward taking and rewarding action. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and manage a successful career with us.
In order to achieve continued success and deliver on our commitments to our employees, customers and business partners, we at Mansfield believe that we must operate according to certain ideals. These ideals are captured in Mansfield's Core Principles: Conscientiousness, Personal Service, Integrity, Innovation, and Excellence. By upholding these principles, Mansfield is not only a remarkable business partner for our customers but also a positive and rewarding workplace.
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in seven states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil.
Mansfield Oil is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.