Gainesville, GA - September 4, 2017
- Dallas: With the Magellan Pipeline coming back online, we expect the worst of the supply shortage to begin improving around Sept 5-6. However, supply will remain tight for the next 2-3 weeks due to Port Arthur refinery being down.
- Houston: The Magellan terminal is partially operational, helping to alleviate (somewhat) the long lines at the North Houston rack. Limited supply continues to plague the area, and lines, though shorter, remain long.
- San Antonio: Very limited product exists in the San Antonio market. The CITGO's CASA pipeline has come back online, which will help supply the area by Sept 6-7. In the meantime, nearly all deliveries are coming by long haul.
- Corpus Christi: Supply is continuing to improve, and is being shipped to other areas as necessary.
- Colonial's gasoline and diesel lines are up and running east of Louisiana, though not accepting product form Houston yet. Diesel shipments are running on a 7 day turn, better than previously expected. The main concern is gas supply, particularly for GA, NC, and SC markets. The next gasoline batch from Colonial is not due until Sept 10. The Plantation Pipeline, which also supplies the Southeast, is operational and running normally, but its capacity is significantly lower than that of Colonial.
- Mansfield continues to work around the clock to help our customers fuel during the storm. If you have any questions or need to secure supply in the Gulf area or in the Southeast along the Colonial Pipeline, please reach out to your sales rep or customer relationship manager for more information about ordering product. Please place orders 48-72 hours in advance whenever possible, to allow time to secure supply and freight during the shortage.
- Austin, TX
- Beaumont, TX
- Buda, TX
- Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
- Houston, TX
- Port Arthur, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Waco, TX
- Colonial Pipeline Markets (Mississippi through Maryland)
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Edinburgh, TX
- El Paso, TX
- Harlingen, TX
- Odessa, TX
- Lake Charles, LA
- Baton Rouge, LA
About Mansfield Energy Corp:
For 60 years, Mansfield has been creatively solving commercial, industrial, and municipal customers’ most demanding energy procurement, supply, and logistics challenges. Today, the company provides energy commodities and related services to 6,000 customers in 18,000 locations across the U.S. and Canada. The company’s expertise covers a broad range of transportation and facilities energy from traditional petroleum products, CNG, renewable fuels, and specialty chemicals to power and natural gas. Mansfield employees are committed to their customers’ success, abiding by five core principles - Integrity, Excellence, Conscientiousness, Innovation, and Personal Service. The company is headquartered in Gainesville, GA (just north of Atlanta) with regional operations centers located in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Bloomington, MN, and Calgary, Alberta Canada.
For more information about Mansfield, call 800-695-6626, or visit our website at http://mansfield.energy.